Monday 23 March 2015

Photoshop

To begin my work in Photoshop, I gathered two images; one primary image of myself, and one secondary image of somewhere I would like to visit/be/go.  Using various different tools available in Adobe Photoshop, I carefully cut myself out of the original image and put it on a new background.  I then carefully went around the outline of me in order to ensure none of the original background was showing in an effort to merge the two images together flawlessly.  To further this, I made an effort to ensure the sun would be shining on my body the same way to make it look more realistic.  I then edited the pictures accordingly using features such as 'saturation', 'levels', 'brightness', and many others.  I also erased the rock jutting out over my leg to appear intertwined and as one image.

The original image:

The original background:


The merged image:







No comments:

Post a Comment